May 2022 Patch
(Redirected from Previous Patch)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is for custom content on Levistras.
- Eggs, Piles of Short Sticks, Piles of Long Sticks, and non-interactive campfires and piles of bones are appearing all over Dereth and its surrounding islands.
- These items/objects have been confirmed to be found at: Osteth and the Direlands, Aerlinthe, Dark Isle, Freebooter Isle, Halaetan Isles, Marae Lassel, Moarsman City, Singularity Caul, Vissidal
- It appears that most/all landscape spawn generators have been modified to have a chance to spawn these items/objects.
- There seem to be new spawn generators which only spawn these items/objects.
- Moved a very short distance, from 86.3S, 48.9W to 86.1S, 49.0W.
- Inventory updated with new items, some old items have changed names.
- Warrior's Rest - random portal.
- Town Crier tells you, "I hear John in Arwic has been having a good time doing all the quests."
- Town Crier tells you, "I hear Miselr has been hard at work accumulating new items. I wonder what more preparations need to be made."
- Town Crier tells you, "I heard it may be a good idea to carry some Durable Legendary keys on you."
- Town Crier tells you, "Where are all these eggs coming from?"
- Town Crier tells you, "I keep tripping over all these sticks everywhere."
- Town Crier tells you, "I was once again able to attach my Lucky Rabbit's Foot to my staff."
- Town Crier tells you, "My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who found a place with a ghost and some chests. I guess it’s pretty serious."
- Town Crier tells you, "News! The wedding of New Aluvia's Prince Borelean Strathelar to the Sho maiden Hoshino Kei is formally announced! The ceremony will be followed up by a reception on the grounds by the town of Yanshi, including a receiving line, games and free cake!"
- Town Crier tells you, "On some calm nights I've seen little things dancing about in the distance."
Gruff the Listener
- Gruff the Listener tells you, "Greed has been the down fall of many an adventurer. I can't wait to hear about the look on your face when you fall flat on your arse. Actually, I am looking forward to it."
- Gruff the Listener tells you, "Listen you little squirt, why don't you take your precious Durable Keys, find a dark room somewhere, and go get lost too."
- Gruff the Listener tells you, "Well you see, random means just that...random. I can't change what random means, as much as you whine and squirm and whinge about it. You'll just have to go out, smell the roses and find it yourself. You come across The Floating City once in a while too...right?"
- You give Gruff the Listener Cake.
- Gruff the Listener tells you, "Mmmm Cake! I haven't had cake for a while. Yes on a calm dark night you can see them. Well yes, but you'll need a jar."
- You give Gruff the Listener Coffee.
- Gruff the Listener tells you, "It's about time! At least it's still a little warm. I guess you're not completely useless. Mhhm yeah, Monougas can be pretty ruthless, in the past they have raided villages and slain everyone."