July 2022 Patch
(Redirected from Current Patch)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is for custom content on Levistras.
- Singularity Recall updated, the recall scoll can now be obtained more than once (timer: ?).
- Katreas - In Town Network, Annex wing, lower storage area, east room.
- Knox - In Town Network, Aluvian wing, next to the bar.
- Town Network: Two new NPCs, Katreas and Knox, added.
- Town Crier tells you, "My adventurous cousin recently visited the Singularity Caul to help his younger brother get the recall spell. Whilst there he said he managed to pick up another scroll. I think he's pulling my leg personally, having a good laugh about it now I bet. We all know you can only pick up that scroll once...right?"
- Town Crier tells you, "Yesterday I stored my lunch in a chest above the inn. When I returned it was no longer there. I'm not sure what happened."
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you met the new Town Network resident? Empyrean I believe."
- Town Crier tells you, "I was looking for a new place to store my lunch as the old chests above the inn were no longer reliable. I found a chest in the Town Network and it seems to work very well. However...recently the portions I was storing were getting smaller and smaller. I would bring two slices of cake to work and I would have one slice left at lunch time. I have some ideas about what's going on, but I'm not the type to point fingers."
Gruff the Listener
- Gruff the Listener tells you, "Singularity Caul has never been so busy. I really don't see the appeal personally. Why would you re-visit that awful place...you already have your recall, what else do you want? Those door levers would give me a chill down my spine just thinking about them...if I had one."
- Gruff the Listener tells you, "That chest next door is very popular. People coming and going at all hours of the day and night. I slide over there once in a while and see what all of you leave behind. The other night I actually found a care package with my name on it. Who would have thought. It was a lovely piece of cake and a candied apple. It even had a message attached. Something about forgetting a debt...I never forget debts...fools! I like getting packages though, especially food...oh and messages too. You scratch my back, I scratch yours.""
- You give Gruff the Listener Cake.
- Gruff the Listener tells you, "So get this...Asheron was regarded as a twurpy little nitwit by his ilk, a waste of talent even. Never wanted to do his studies, always off horsing around, playing with portal magic and such."
- You give Gruff the Listener Coffee.
- Gruff the Listener tells you, "What is this? River Mud? Fine ok! He comes and goes, he's busy too, just like you should be."