Stirrings in the Dark
Jump to navigation Jump to search
June 2011 - Announcements Page
Patch Size: 9,027k (Client: 4,620k)
- Fletching skill requirements rebalanced for Prismatic ammunition.
- Insatiable Eater Jaw pickup timer now matches the Aug Gem timer at 13 days.
- Monthly Explorer Society Quests
- Relic Armor - The unique trophy drops on Dark Isle were replaced with 2 general trophies that can be turned in in amounts of 1, 10, or 100 at a time with a daily limit of 100.
- Dire Champions - Aun Javhalrea, the Game Warden was updated to now accepts Dire Champion Tokens in amounts of 1, 10, or 100 at a time with a daily limit of 100.
- Dryreach Rescue - Changes to the Dryreach Rescue quest were implemented so that players don't have to wait a long time to run the quest after another player. NPCs no longer disappear waiting for quest to be completed. Yu Vuo-Ki has also been moved to a new location 8.5S 73.3E.
- Gear Crossbow Quest - A frozen ice wall has been changed to a frozen stone wall, thereby lengthening the path through the dungeon.
- Aug Gem: Sir Bellas - Quest timer lowered from 21 days to 13 days.
- Now sell Contracts:
- Barkeeper AmberJill - Town Network (North hall)
- Barkeep Hosaam - Town Network (West hall)
- Barkeeper Lazzaro - Town Network (South hall)
- Hanadi the Barkeeper - Town Network (East hall)
- Shopkeep Gunderson - Eldrytch Web Stronghold
- Shopkeeper Polly - Celestial Hand Stronghold
- Shopkeeper Lazlo - Radiant Blood Stronghold
- Isparian Combat Arena Master - Name changed to Derethian Combat Arena Master.
- Lair of the Eviscerators - has had a surface portal added at the end of the dungeon.
- Temple in the Lost City of Neftet - has had a texture update to the stairs in the main entry room.
- - Dolls will now decay in 20 seconds if left on the ground.
- - Spell icon fixed.
- - Icon fixed.
- - The Squalid Shield can now be inscribed.
- - The Core Plating Integrator has been updated and is now able to be used on Upgraded Relic Armor.
- Base fletching requirement reduced from 275 to 250
- Town Crier tells you, "I've seen several fashionable members of the societies lately. I wonder if they'd let me join?"
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard several reports of disturbing shadow activity ramping up lately."
- Town Crier tells you, "I don't know if you've noticed but the undead seem far more frightening lately."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard reports that Isin Dule is seeking assistance with some vital task."
- Town Crier tells you, "I hear the guards near the Lost City of Neftet have returned. I wonder where they went?"
- Town Crier tells you, "News! Societies are now offering tailorable robes and shield covers! What will they think of next?"
Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Seems that the baby animals around Dereth have begun to grow up. I hate waiting a year to have baby bunny stew again."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I went and collected all of those extra Prickly Pears out near Neftet. I don't think people realize what a powerful brew they can be turned into."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "The Olthoi Brood Matrons seem like such push overs lately. It used to be fun to go play catch with them, but now they just don't seem so impressive."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Ler Rhan seems to be getting serious about his plans lately. I think he might try to bring The Hopeslayer back to cause havoc in Dereth. I don't even have a joke for that since if he succeeds, that would truly be a terrible thing."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Don't you worry about where Deewain went to. I'm taking good care of the big softy."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "The collectors on Dark Isle have found a new item they are interested in, Corrupted Essences. They seem to be a bit more stingy than before though, as they only want 100 of these items a day. Well I am here to make a stand against such limits. From here on out I will accept as much stout per day as you wish to give me. Hand me another stout and I will show you my dedication to this mission."
- Ansar El-Kerdany tells you, "There once was a great staff known as the Staff of the Nomads. The staff had been broken and the pieces hidden for safe keeping."
- Ansar El-Kerdany tells you, "Visit Anadil's tomb to find clues on the pieces of this staff. Return the staff to its original glory and then return to me and I shall reward you."
- Esmond Fielding tells you, "This month we have decided that Sayuji Jina needs help in her quest to understand the Tanada Clan of the Nanjou Shou-Jen."
- Esmond Fielding tells you, "Return to me after you have aided her and I will further reward you for your deeds."
Niccolo De Luca
- Niccolo De Luca tells you, "This month we have decided that Suzuhara Baijin, in Stonehold, needs assistance in getting a care package to his sick brother."
- Niccolo De Luca tells you, "Deliver that package for him and then return to me and I shall reward you."