Jump to navigation Jump to search
July 2011 - Announcements Page
Patch Size: 2404k (Client: 4620k)
- New, textured Hairstyles added, the old ones are partly non-available anymore.
- Monthly Explorer Society Quests
- Scepter of the Portal Currents Quest
- Society shopekeeps now stock contracts for Society quests.
- Asheron - New text about Deewain.
- Deewain - Moved to 20.6N 71.4E on Asheron's Island.
- Warden (Blackmire Temple) - Now accepts all six quest items including Elysa's Wondrous Orb.
- Town Crier tells you, "I've seen many people sporting new hairdos lately."
- Town Crier tells you, "Shadow activity continues to rise. Whatever they're up to, it can't be good."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've seen several fashionable members of the societies lately. I wonder if they'd let me join?"
- Town Crier tells you, "News! Societies are now offering tailorable robes and shield covers! What will they think of next?"
- Town Crier tells you, "Isin Dule continues to seek aid in thwarting whatever it is the Shadows are up to."
- Town Crier tells you, "Barbers across Dereth have begun offering new and far more fashionable hairstyles to their clientele."
Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "How do you like my new hair cut? Pretty stylish huh?"
- Ulgrim squints at you.
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Well I don't care what you think, you're way too ugly to talk about my looks."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I went up to visit Aun Javhalrea the other day and he just stood there and ignored me. I couldn't believe he was so rude, no more stout for him."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I'm seeing a lot fewer corpses around these days. It is a shame really, I used to make my drinking money by robbing the corpses of their pyreals. Now I have to rely on people walking by to randomly decide to give me stout. Strangely enough that seems to happen a lot."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "It seems the Shadow Generals are collecting ley line data around Tou-Tou. I don't know about you but everytime I've heard of something messing with the ley lines, terrible things have followed."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I went up to Asheron's Island and visited Deewain. While I was there I said hey to my old pal Asheron too. I challenged him to a duel but as usual he turned it down because he knows I can beat him with 4 stouts in me and one hand tied behind my back."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I must have been pretty drunk the last time I went down into the Frozen Cave up north. When I took the path I thought I had before I ran into a stone wall. Oh well, I will just have to get some other ice for my drinks instead of chipping pieces of off Ordas, although that is the best ice around."
- Ansar El-Kerdany tells you, "The Agents of the Arcanum need assistance in retrieving a Fragment of the Lightning Prism from the Lightning Propylaeum."
- Ansar El-Kerdany tells you, "Head to 87.1S 9.6E and retrieve one of these fragments. Bring it to an Agent of the Arcanum then return to me and I shall reward you."
- Esmond Fielding tells you, "This month we have decided that Fanzen San the Translator needs help in retrieving the Falatacot Tome from the Ikzisik Tika Ri Zikma."
- Esmond Fielding tells you, "Return to me after you have retrieved the Falatacot Tome and I shall reward you."
Niccolo De Luca
- Niccolo De Luca tells you, "This month we have decided that Riordin Nightbane, in Wai Jhou, needs assistance in collecting the Small Shadow Statues of the Hopeslayer he is so interested in."
- Niccolo De Luca tells you, "Deliver 3 of those statues to him and then return to me and I shall reward you."
- Asheron tells you, "I have convinced Deewain to at least join me on my island for now."
- Asheron tells you, "Hopefully I can grow his trust, for we will need him soon."
- Deewain tells you, "Asheron has convinced me that all of the Empyreans may not be evil after all."
- Deewain tells you, "I still do not fully trust them. Hopefully in time I will... I don't want to fight anymore."
- Deewain tells you, "Asheron did say I would be safe here."
- Deewain tells you, "I haven't felt such kindness in my life before."
- Deewain stares off over the water.
- Deewain tells you, "Maybe being alone isn't what I really want after all."