The Beast With Many Heads
Jump to navigation Jump to search
February 2008 - Announcements Page
- Aerbax's Citadel
- Black Death Catacombs Quiddity Ingot Purification
- Ithaenc Quiddity Ingot Purification
- Knorr Quiddity Ingot Purification
- Tanada Battle Burrows Quest
- Northern Shroud Cabal
- Southern Shroud Cabal
- Emissary of Asheron (Aerbax's Citadel)
- Emissary of Asheron (Asheron's Castle)
- Hoshino Kei (Quiddity Ingot Quests)
- Nomendar al-Rakh
- Asheron - No longer in his Sanctum. His location is unknown.
- Hoshino Kei (Quiddity Ingot Quests) - Moved from Bur Portal Site to Asheron's Castle. She has new dialog related with the Quiddity Seed Quests
- Olthoi Sanctuary
- Roots of the Deru Tree
- Trial of the Deep
- Northern Resonating Crystal
- Southern Resonating Crystal
- Tanada Battle Burrows
- Aerbax's Citadel (POI)
- East Gate Stone - 64.1S, 62.9W
- North Gate Stone - 63.2S 63.8W
- West Gate Stone - 64.1S 64.7W
- South Gate - 65.0S, 63.8W
- Elemental Protector (Acid)
- Elemental Protector (Fire)
- Elemental Protector (Frost)
- Elemental Protector (Lightning)
- Shroud Cabal Forager
- Shroud Cabal Forager Captain
- Shroud Cabal Raider
- Shroud Cabal Raider Captain
- Shroud Cabal Ley-Leech
- Shroud Cabal Node-Leech
- Tanada Burrows Enforcer
- Tanada Burrows Sapper
- Tanada Soroku
- Viamontian Town Criers
- Town Crier tells you, "Those loyalists seeking to make a name for themselves may try to fight the monsters in the Olthoi Sanctuary."
- Town Crier tells you, "We have heard reports that a champion has arisen among the Tanada, seeking to challenge other human warriors of Dereth."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Bloodless lands are under siege again, this time apparently from some great floating installations above the Obsidian Plains."
- Town Crier tells you, "A new portal on that dank place known as the Vesayens? It must be a wet dungeon."
- Town Crier tells you, "Quiddity Ingots? No, I don't know what to do with them."
- Town Crier tells you, "Our man on the Dark Isle reports that a new portal has appeared next to the Deep."
- Town Crier tells you, "There is word that a new group of human bandits has arisen in the north and south of Osteth, seeking out geomantically active sites."
- Town Crier tells you, "Although I hate to admit it... there's a Bloodless wench named Hoshino Kei who can probably identify your Quiddity Ingots for you."
- Town Crier tells you, "There's more going on in the Olthoi Sanctuary than meets the eye - a Bloodless sorceress named Hoshino Kei has taken interest in it for some reason."
- Town Crier tells you, "It's said that if you enter the Trial of the Deep, you will encounter many monsters that typically serve the Falatacot. However, there are no actual Falatacot in the Trial of the Deep."
- Town Crier tells you, "The floating complexes over the Obsidian Plains must be part of the final movements of the crazed Virindi Aerbax. He must no longer be content to harry the Bloodless Lands with his twisted Prodigal offspring."
- Town Crier tells you, "There is some kind of would-be champion among the Tanada assassins who has issued tournament invitations to other bandits of the Bloodless lands. Find an invitation and take this champion's sword for the glory of New Viamont."
- Town Crier tells you, "I've heard that there's a well of magical water within the roots of the Deru tree on the Vesayens."
- (Town Crier does *cringe* emote)
- Town Crier tells you, "We've received reports of secret installations in the north and south of Osteth that are built on geomantically active nodes. Seek out a Bloodless geomancer in the swamp hovels of Sawato for more information."
- Mainland Town Criers
- Town Crier tells you, "Word is that there are human bandits in northern and southern Osteth prowling around ley lines and nodes..."
- Town Crier tells you, "Hoshino Kei has moved into Asheron's Tower. It's said that she is engaged in an important research project."
- Town Crier tells you, "It seems new Virindi structures have appeared in the Obsidian Plains... Do they have something to do with Aerbax?"
- Town Crier tells you, "New Olthoi Cavern up in Olthoi North, I've heard. A normal one, this time, not a weird Paradox one, so it's said."
- Town Crier tells you, "We've heard that a group of Tanada assassins has issued challenges to other great warriors."
- Town Crier tells you, "A new portal has appeared somewhere on the Vesayen Isles. It may have to do with the Deru tree."
- Town Crier tells you, "Hoshino Kei may have information about the new portal on the Vesayens if you have the right item for her."
- Town Crier tells you, "It seems like the new Olthoi Sanctuary might have been trapped away for some time. Perhaps it's comparatively untouched by Aerbax's little trick last month?"
- Town Crier tells you, "Those great floating Virindi structures over the Obsidian Plains are definitely the work of Aerbax. It seems as though all his machinations with his Prodigal Children are coming to a head..."
- Town Crier tells you, "There is a well of blood within the Trial of the Deep. The dark purpose of such a thing is unknown."
- Town Crier tells you, "Have you heard about the group of Tanada and their challenge to the other bandits of Dereth? It is said that their champion bears a wondrous sword... Invitations to this fight are hard to come by, though. You have to take them by force, it seems."
- (Town Crier does *cringe* emote)
- Town Crier tells you, "Nomendar al-Rakh, a geomancer in Sawato, is looking for people who've had encounters with those ley line bandits in the north and south of Osteth."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Ha! I know all about those ley line raiders. They're missing out on the most powerful node in all of Dereth. It's right beneath me. Yep, on this very spot. The ground here is just saturated with geomantically active mana. Or, wait, is that beer? I get the two confused sometimes."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Ardry? Is that you, lad? No? What a disappointment. Ardry's a good lad. Always buys me a mug of stout when he comes to visit. That was a hint, kid."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Hoshino Kei? She's such a stick in the mud. You know what she said when I offered her stout? 'I must focus on my studies, honorable Ulgrim,' she said. Bah. Stout helps with studying, didn't anyone ever tell her?"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "That new Tanada Champion didn't send me an invitation to do battle! It's pretty obvious why. He knows I'd take his pretty sword and spank him with it."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "You don't have to tell me that Aerbax is up to something awful with all this memory manipulation he's been doing. He almost made me forget how much I love stout. And for that, there can be no forgiveness."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I've heard people talking about a magical well, but if all that's in it is water, it can't be very magical, can it?"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Good stuff! Better than drinking blood, of course."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "This is the worst part of the year, I think. It's cold, all the bladderball teams have gone home for the winter, and... What, you've never heard of bladderball? Fascinating game. Very popular among the Banderlings. I like to have a stout and a bit of sausage and watch them tear each other apart."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "What's this Shroud Cabal I've been hearing about now? Trying to sniff out the ley lines in Osteth? Claude's behind this devilry, I know it."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "Oh, I know that Tanada Champion. What was his name again? Coconut or something? He tried to challenge me to a beer-drinking contest! Of course he couldn't defeat me. I made him cry. Pretty sad sight, to see a drunk ninja crying big blubbery tears over a half-empty mug of stout."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I've heard about that floating complex in the Obsidian Plains. Was I right or was I right about Aerbax? He won't be content just running experiments on Mosswarts and Banderlings, no. I was saying he'd eventually muster himself up and come after our stout reserves, and so he has. But no one ever listens to my warnings, no."