Jump to navigation Jump to search
March 2002 - Announcements Page
- 150 Cottages, 40 Villas and 10 Mansions added to the world.
- New Settlement Portals for housing added during the Fever Dreams event.
- Bronze statues of creatures of Dereth and heroes of the Isparian people have been added to the center of all towns. These new gifts make the hunting and crafting process easier.
- Many updates the type and quality of treasure. See the Release Notes for details.
- Alchemy and Missile Defense skill costs reduced from 8 to 6 credits.
- Your trained Missile Defense skill has had its cost reduced from 8 to 6 skill credits. You have had 2 skill credits refunded.
- You can now dye Shadow Armor using dye pots sold by the Master Smith assistants.
User Interface Updates
- Allegiance confirmation dialog box added.
- Items now display a warning message when low on mana.
- You can now auto fill all items wielded by your character with mana by using a mana charge on your paper doll.
- Players can now type @house available to see a list of houses that are available to purchase.
- Bronze Statues
- Level II protections: Al-Arqas, Holtburg, Lytelthorpe, Nanto, Rithwic, Samsur, Shoushi, Yanshi, Yaraq
- Level III protections: Al-Jalima, Cragstone, Eastham, Glendon Wood, Hebian-to, Khayyaban, Kryst, Lin, Tou Tou, Uziz, Zaikhal
- Level IV protections: Arwic, Baishi, MacNiall's Freehold, Mayoi, Plateau Village, Qalaba'r, Sawato, Stonehold, Tufa
- Level V protections: Ayan Baqur, Fort Tethana, Kara, Wai Jhou
- Burial Temple - Level 5-10 restriction removed.
- Town Crier
- Town Crier tells you, "Martine's forces have landed in the Direlands, and they mean business. My cousin just got back from the lifestone and couldn't stop muttering something about "popping" corpses and glowing bugs."
- Town Crier tells you, "I haven't seen any Virindi around, but I sure have seen a lot more of those weapons."
- Town Crier tells you, "With the winter snows receding Snowman sighting have decreased drastically. Many travellers have reported seeing them in the mountains where the snow still remains."
- Town Crier tells you, "The Arcanum has presented the people of Dereth with new statues to commemorate their victories in the field!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Did you hear what the Arcanum is saying? Nuhmudira has gone missing, I'd sure like to tell you where she lives. But..."
- Town Crier tells you, "Boy those elementals sure are nasty. I hear that some have been seen hiding on the Obsidian Plains now."
- Town Crier tells you, "I wonder how the Arcanum gained the knowledge to create these wonderful new statues for us?"
- Town Crier tells you, "Someone said something about Olthoi working with Martine, What next!?"
- Town Crier tells you, "The Giant Snowmen that appeared during the winter months have mysteriously vanished. The Jolly Snowman seemed unphased by this news though stating "they'll be back again someday.""
- Town Crier tells you, "A Tin Smith has reportedly been selling new cooking implements to vendors in select locations."
- Town Crier tells you, "I hear that many people have been seen around the Virindi crafters, handing in their quiddity ingots."
- Town Crier tells you, "Nuhmudira's mansion borders the swamp and desert. Be careful--my cousin warns that her Zharalim are guarding that place with their lives. You may be able to approach it from the front if you are very careful."
- Town Crier tells you, "If you go to fight Martine's forces you should make sure that you protect yourself again lighting, acid, fire and ice. The elementals are changing."
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant
No new dialog this month.