Should the Stars Fall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
November 2000 - Announcements Page
- After much criticism, the Heaumes have been reverted back to an improved version of their original look. The new Armet now has the "teapot" style artwork instead.
- The animation speed for equipping and un-equipping bows and crossbows has been increased.
- The Sturdy Iron Key now has a unique icon so that it can't be easily confused with other keys.
- More portals and Lifestones have been added to the Direlands.
- Jersen the Jolly Barkeep
- Kaza Nijina the Archmage
- Lin Hanza the Bowyer
- Natalie the Scribe
- Provisioner Warster the Handy
- Weaponsmith Bornak the Crookblade
- MacNiall the Unruled
- Onda Nakoza
- Vanten the Archmage
- Kamira Mohonoko the Provisioner
- Barkeep Brita the Boisterous
- Jeweler Imad Nedjim
- The History of Kryst
- Natalie the Scribe
- Healer Sanami Siohiro
- Zenzaburou Hensu
- Weaponsmith Illic Ibn'Abulfiq
- Armorer Padira Yukinara
- Sharon the Skilled, Bowyer
- Rumuba the Mosswart
- 43.6S, 83.0W - Empyrean Ruins
- 51.7S, 71.0W - Lifestone
- 6.3N, 89.7W - Nomad Tower & Lifestone
- 72.1S, 72.2W - Empyrean Stone Bunker
- 74.1S, 52.4W - Lifestone & Portals
- North Direlands Valley Junction
- Direlands Northwest Shore Portal
- Direlands Southeast Shore Portal
- Direlands Southwest Shore Portal
- Direlands North Landbridge Portal
- Direlands South Landbridge Portal
- Direlands Valleys Portal
- Desert Northern Edge Portal
- Vesayen Isles Portal
- The Lee Side of the Mountain
- South Osteth Peak Portal
- The Old Keep Portal
- More Monster Camps added to Dereth
- Avalelle Island
- Ithaenc Island
- Laesvos Island
- MacNiall's Island
- Miremdae Island
- Savao Island
- Thesalene Island
- MacNiall's Freehold
- Adja's Memorial
- Catacombs of Ithaenc
- Jungle Shadows
- Idol Spawning Grounds
- Moars (Dungeon)
- Moars Laboratory
- Moarsmen Hideout
- Moarsman Muck
- Moarsmen Spawning Grounds
- A Mosswart Hideout
- Mosswart Nest
- Mud Cave
- Rumuba's Hidey-Hole
- Slithis Pit
- Small Ruin
- Small Temple
- Treacherous Tunnels
- 69.7S, 91.4E - Mosswart Temple
- 69.5S, 92.6E - Obsidian Golems
- 72.8S, 97.6E - Undead Skytower
- 77.9S 85.0E - Jungle Wasp Tower
- Camp of the Latzimestal
- Ithaenc Cathedral
- Eastham Beach Portal
- Mayoi Beach Portal
- Perimeter Portal
- 43.6S, 83.0W - Empyrean Ruins - Lifestone added
- A Ruin (Holtburg) - Updated with Banderling Scouts
- Grievous Vault - Upper level restriction removed (was level 10-30).
- Old Keep - Sturdy Iron Chest added and creature spawns changed. Portals have also been added so players no longer have to jump to and from the tower and risk dying from the fall.
- Slithayr Eye Stalk
- Slithayr Tendril
- Slithayr Tentacle
- Slithis Eye Stalk
- Slithis Tendril
- Slithis Tentacle
- Sulthis Eye Stalk
- Sulthis Tendril
- Sulthis Tentacle
- Anadil of Shakrassekor
- Asmolum the Worm
- Chalicmere Legion Commander
- Dark Leech
- Dark Magus
- Lady Aerfalle (117 Creature)
- Town Crier
- Town Crier tells you, "I'm so relieved we aren't wearing those masks anymore. I just hope next month we don't have to wear any silly red suits."
- Town Crier tells you, "SouthbySoutheastward Ho! There's land to be found off of the coast near Mayoi."
- Town Crier tells you, "I don't want to seem rude, but have you been fighting Moarsmen lately? Maybe you should take a bath."
- Town Crier tells you, "Many new monsters have been discovered on the Vesayen Islands."
- Town Crier tells you, "Army camps for both sides are gathering on the Vesayen Islands as the Shadows and Undead seem poised for battle."
- Town Crier tells you, "Sir Candeth Martine has still not been found. The society is very concerned."
- Town Crier tells you, "Apparently the Shadows and Undead sometimes use weaker creatures as lackeys in their recent struggles."
- Town Crier tells you, "Yesterday while trying to find a fez...actually, I'm lying. I'm always standing here in this same spot! When do I have the time to go fez hunting?"
- Town Crier tells you, "Kryst has been found! Can you believe that the residents there still think that there is an Olthoi invasion going on? They should be relieved to know that all we have to worry about are the Shadows."
- Town Crier tells you, "There are reports of Mosswarts worshipping stone idols far to the southeast."
- Town Crier tells you, "Explorers hacking deep into the jungles of Vesayen report seeing a giant ruined structure defended by an army of undead."
- Town Crier tells you, "Don't give up on those Blue Phyntos Wasps yet. They may just surprise you."
- Town Crier tells you, "I always enjoy looking up into the sky and watching the pretty birds."
- Town Crier tells you, "The sun finally looks like a proper sun should!"
- Town Crier tells you, "Hmm, you know, we stand here all day and night dispensing valuable advice to adventurers, and yet we must rely on the kindness of strangers to make a living. It's time we formed a union!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "So, have ye killed your first Tremendous Monouga yet? What a great trophy you can get off'em - a toenail clipping you can use as a sword! And they cut through enchantments! And do 50 damage!"
- Ulgrim the Unpleasant tells you, "I once lived on an island. For a long time, too. Me and a Skipper sure had some good times"
- Rollout Article
- Release Notes
- Letter to the Players
- Letter to the Players 2
- State of the Code